Wednesday, November 24, 2010

V ~~~VICTORY~~~

Wats going on with me….having exam these days…knw that shud take good rest besides study….bt now very high….since yesterday nite…didn't sleep well n keep thinking things, cant control…

Think bout wat???...

everything……my family….my coursemates…my dearest xiejiao….beisheng….drama…quansheng…..everything…
With tears….

Wat I try so hard to achieve of…
Everyday keep remind myself…spending time….energy ….not to achieve anything nw…is 4 my future….playing different role in different places,gang, n stage….trying hard to be a 八面玲珑person…maybe 心机重….dunno….

I hate dis kind of study life…juz memorize all the points….trying to understand the whole concept….while share ur own opinions o sharing wat u gain through learning by the concept by issue….ppl say….stop wasting ur time on thinking so much….tat is my coursemates….ish…not enjoy it….

Stop be a fake person….
Stop thinking things which u cant achieve….
Stop stubborn…

(THEY TOLD ME....)

Who am I actually…..any1 knw bout me….knw me better b4 u wan critic me….tats all I wan to say….

Miss my family….wan argue wif u all…at least I wont feel lonely like nw…didn't talk wif rumate 4 almost 1 WEEK ady….

Miss xiejiao….used to hav crazy study life last time….bt done better nw….

Miss ah woon….cant contact u……not the 1st time msn u….bt I knw….u wont reply me…….

CS ….BR STRONGER..
U R BORNed TO SUCCESS….

No comments:

Post a Comment